Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a new set of wheels soon but I don't know what to get, any suggestions ? I have a 2004 sonic blue gt

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm getting a new set of wheels soon but I don't know what to get, any suggestions ? I have a 2004 sonic blue gt
I really like the 03 cobra wheels man, thats what i got on my 02 red gt, they are black , but since u hve sonic blue than any color will look good. i think black just makes anything look way meaner, but chrome just has the nice shiny finish that everyone likes. I would also look into some Saleen wheels

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

wht size wheels are the bullits u have now?? they look huge

·
Registered
704 Posts
Sonic blue begs for chrome or anything shiny.
I say highly polished aluminum if you can afford it. Something like Trueforged or Billet Specialties.
The Saleens, Cobras, and FR500s are just so overplayed.
If you don't want to buy forged wheels, I recommend something that's out of the ordinary, like 10th anniversary Cobra wheels or GT4s.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sonic blue begs for chrome or anything shiny.
I say highly polished aluminum if you can afford it. Something like Trueforged or Billet Specialties.
The Saleens, Cobras, and FR500s are just so overplayed.
If you don't want to buy forged wheels, I recommend something that's out of the ordinary, like 10th anniversary Cobra wheels or GT4s.
wouldnt say overplayed because cobra, Saleen as fr500 are very high quality rim, yes they are very commonly used but they the best for an 04 GT...the 99-04 body style is ideal for those rims. i only like TF wheels in 10 and up models

·
Registered
344 Posts
If you're interested in the gray fr's I've got 17x9's I'll be getting rid of. On a scale of 1-10 I'd say they're a 9.9. Bought them last season, I thought I'd lime them on my car... but I like chrome better

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

*like * stupid auto correct!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts