Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 02 mustang gt and a guy near me has almost mint condition 03 cobra machined aluminum rims 17x9 I believe

Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire

but he says he had 245/45/17 on them. Well he said he wants 550 for all 4 rims and the tires that are on them but the back 2 were are nittos with 1/4 tread left and fronts with generals almost new tread. Honestly Im going to get rid of the tires on them and put a fresh set on. Ive talked him down to 400 already. Is that a good deal if really Im wanting chrome? Do you think I would get good off set and make it more flush with the fenders and quarter panels? Would you do it?

Attachments

·
Registered
672 Posts
I'd do it, $400 for 4 rims and even 2 of them with good tires is a very good deal. I also love the machined '03 Cobra wheels. I have some 3/8" spacers on my wheels and it looks a ton better with the wheels flush with the fenders instead of being set inside the wheel wells.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hell yea well i might have to get me some spacers but im about to lower my mustang 1.7" front and 1.5" in the back I really want it to look good and my bullit rims will not

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Planning on it just hoping I dont get disappointed and find out they are bent or something gonna take them home to balance them with no tires to double check before I purchase them.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea. I want to drop it but Ill wait a bit gonna get my cai, tuner, mach 1 chin spoiler and probably a new deck. My deck is the stock mach 460 6 disc changer and cd player doesnt work. I love the sound of my car but every now and then I like to just pop a cd in and cruise.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts