Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts
Looks nice and I like the GT caps.
Now you just need to bring it down out of the clouds and get it a little closer to the ground.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now you just need to bring it down out of the clouds and get it a little closer to the ground.
Lowered looks great but the roads here are terrible. I lowered my last stang and barely drove it til I went back to factory. Next up is tint and most likely a roush spoiler.

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts
Lowered looks great but the roads here are terrible. I lowered my last stang and barely drove it til I went back to factory. Next up is tint and most likely a roush spoiler.
I completely understand.
The roads out West aren't too much better. I usually pick the roads that I know to drive on.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I live about 10 miles outside of town and I won't even go down the main highway. It's without a doubt the worst road I've ever seen in my life. Hell I hate taking my jeep down that road. lol

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts
Here on the West Coast the roads aren't anything to shout about either and although I live in a small town of 56,000 people and usually when you get out in the country the roads are better than around town..................some of the "pot holes" we have you could disappear for a week.

·
Registered
774 Posts
nice looking wheels, what are they? they are very oem looking, which I actually like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
774 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet man. How are those seats coming along?
Other than the lower rear that we talked about before, I haven't had time to touch them. I recently bought a clean f150 for cheap that needs work. It's took up most of my free time.

Right now I've got the seat covers, dyamat to install, and still haven't installed my jl door speakers and amp.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I dig em. Looks great against the red. I was contemplating doing some sort of a chrome finish to my current wheels once I get bored lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
22 Posts
I did just a half inch

I got Roush springs with just a 1/2 inch drop. I think its subtle but looks great. Ride quality is close to the same but is a bit tighter.

Before: Before.jpg

After: half inch.jpg

It may not seem like much but there is a definite difference. I rode on the bumpiest road in my neighborhood and was not disappointed. (click on image for bigger pic)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thats the same. Color mustang rims and tint as mine did you go one inch in the front n 1.5 in the rear?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

1 - 20 of 23 Posts