Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That be me! :cool: I'm the new feller here I do reckon,Nate showed me the site and said to check it out. Been playin with 4x trucks for awhile but getting out of that crap and I want a car again! Been a Mopar guy for long time but when it comes to cars I'm not very brand loyal(which my pappy really does hate :D ) I don't have a car yet but have been looking at Stangs pretty heavy because I've always loved them and know what they can do with a little work and still be a daily driver and get decent mileage(which I really do like). Just figured I'd tell everybody howdy and I was going to browse 'round,check the place out. If anybody around here has a car for sale then gimme a shout :p:

Jimbo

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
Welcome Jimbo...I'm from MS, so I guess I'm a fella ******* here lol. Hope ya find you a car real soon and get to enjoy the benefits of a RWD car, and the joys that come with it.

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
Just don't be like nate and keep bigugly around...get rid of the sucka lol

·
Premium Member
2,886 Posts
hey dont be hatin, bigugly is a chick magnet, i kid you not. i get so many comments. Now if those would just transfer into dates...

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
n8r said:
hey dont be hatin, bigugly is a chick magnet, i kid you not. i get so many comments. Now if those would just transfer into dates...
Hey now...comments on how you drive a big truck to make up for other things don't count...

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
welcome, your not a *******... your not from Indiana... " you know your in Indiana when it reads "In Corn we trust"" :p:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now I just need to find somebody selling a Stang,I showed Nate a sharp '88 LX thats in Scottsboro,AL and it's bad but afraid it might be a little "much" for a daily driver. That and I'm in the process of trying to sell a few of these dang 4x trucks :cry:

·
I liek gramer
7,941 Posts
Jimbo Jones said:
Now I just need to find somebody selling a Stang,I showed Nate a sharp '88 LX thats in Scottsboro,AL and it's bad but afraid it might be a little "much" for a daily driver. That and I'm in the process of trying to sell a few of these dang 4x trucks :cry:
you know you're in Alabama when...

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
you know you're in Alabama when...
Hahaha..I'm gonna try to go out to my shop this weekend and take a few pics of the trucks my roommate has out there.
Let's see..he has a 98 f150 4x4 5.4 ex cab white, a 92/3 GMC Z71 350 5 sp ex cab black, a 93 ford ranger 4x4 4 banger stan cab blue, a 92 chevy 1500 4x4 with the 6.2L diesel and 1 ton rear end, current project truck.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome! :)

·
I liek gramer
7,941 Posts
lowflyn said:
Hahaha..I'm gonna try to go out to my shop this weekend and take a few pics of the trucks my roommate has out there.
Let's see..he has a 98 f150 4x4 5.4 ex cab white, a 92/3 GMC Z71 350 5 sp ex cab black, a 93 ford ranger 4x4 4 banger stan cab blue, a 92 chevy 1500 4x4 with the 6.2L diesel and 1 ton rear end, current project truck.
make sure to get an upside down shot.

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
make sure to get an upside down shot.
Hahahahaha...O yeh, the ranger now has a throttle cable again, no more giving is gas with your hand out the window using a wire I connected to the throttle...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts