Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just totaled my 2009 mustang v6 yesterday an luckily it wasn't my fault but I have some money from geico but I'm planning buying a 2003 gt that's white with black cobra rims an cobra front bumper an hood an flowmasters I'm not sure what else is on it but what mods would you recommend For the 99-04 gt

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn dude, glad you are alright. Cars can be replaced, but you can't.
Thanks my car is crushed though ! But I saved the rims , seats , an most of my mods except my exhaust but I won't be needing them lol I was looking to get a gt anyways but not this way lol

·
Registered
488 Posts
Thanks my car is crushed though ! But I saved the rims , seats , an most of my mods except my exhaust but I won't be needing them lol I was looking to get a gt anyways but not this way lol
That sucks about your car hope your ok.
Do you have pics of the GT?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That sucks about your car hope your ok.
Do you have pics of the GT?
It's just a gt but I wanted a terminator but at 20 an in college it's not practical so this is perfect it's a v8 an it looks like a terminator minus the hood but ill be happy with it

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks clean man, glad you're okay and have a new pony to play with!
Yeah I'm pissed because this grandmas 1977 Buick that hit me isn't that bad

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Looks nice!
Yea an he wants 7k for it so I'm going to go look at it after xmas

·
Registered
559 Posts
No doubt but the cobra has 90k on an it's 8500$ which is good for the year but this car has to last past college
90k isn't much. I have 163k on mine and it still runs great, no troubles at all. Treat it right and it should last you through college and then some.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts