Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone just checking in, Just bought a 1987 Mustang right before the military shipped me to Japan for 3 years, had a 351w stroked that i had plans for it to go into a 1956 f100, long story short the truck is many years from being ready for a motor, so i got the mustang to drop the motor in and get it going. It still hasnt been cranked yet trying to get little things together that i still need for the motor. Here is a few pics. Look forward to learning a lot this is my first mustang.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi everyone just checking in, Just bought a 1987 Mustang right before the military shipped me to Japan for 3 years, had a 351w stroked that i had plans for it to go into a 1956 f100, long story short the truck is many years from being ready for a motor, so i got the mustang to drop the motor in and get it going. It still hasnt been cranked yet trying to get little things together that i still need for the motor. Here is a few pics. Look forward to learning a lot this is my first mustang.

Sounds good welcome. Looks like you have a machine shed to use as a garage lucky you. What is the motor cycle in the fore ground?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good welcome. Looks like you have a machine shed to use as a garage lucky you. What is the motor cycle in the fore ground?
The shop is actually my dads, he has probably around 30+ 70's honda motorcycles, that one in the picture looks like it might be a 125 or something, maybe even a honda dream? Its hard to say with my dad, LOL. he is storing it for me until i get back from Japan. My uncle is pretty smart when it comes to motors, he is going to try and get it running for me, i just need to get him the odds and ends parts to finish prepping it. Thanks all!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts