Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand ME is making a road trip to Central MO, including Columbia. Glad to have you come visit. Our local club is having a meeting in a couple weeks. Hopefully we can help make your visit more enjoyable.

I have an '03 Terminator Vert. with the usual mods, exhaust, CAI, pulley, shifter. It's old (10 years) and slow (by today's Shelby standards) but still fun for an old man to drive.

The 9th of June is my better halfs birthday, but I hope to meet some of you on the 7th or 8th.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I understand ME is making a road trip to Central MO, including Columbia. Glad to have you come visit. Our local club is having a meeting in a couple weeks. Hopefully we can help make your visit more enjoyable.

I have an '03 Terminator Vert. with the usual mods, exhaust, CAI, pulley, shifter. It's old (10 years) and slow (by today's Shelby standards) but still fun for an old man to drive.

The 9th of June is my better halfs birthday, but I hope to meet some of you on the 7th or 8th.
Awesome! My thread in the bar section has this meet! We will be joining you in June! Feel free to hit up this thread!

http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f99/t327639/

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Welcome. Hope to see you there!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts