Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm not from that area, but I almost went to UW to play football, it's cool up there, but welcome

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. Not too nice up here right now. Raining as usual. The Mach 1 hasn't been out of the garage in a while. :cry: Too many idiots out driving.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Vancouver, WA is sunny, cold and windy. Recently joined and love all I can find out to do to my recently purchased 99. :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
badgurl said:
Vancouver, WA is sunny, cold and windy. Recently joined and love all I can find out to do to my recently purchased 99. :)
Welcome to thw site! :) What kind of stang? GT or v6 & what color?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Welcome, I'm nowhere near ya...but welcome just the same

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well it's about time someone fessed up to being from Washington State. LOL I'm from BFE Eastern Wa. Lots of country roads to fly low on. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
I used to live in Oly for awhile. Back home now in the Portland area.

·
Registered
26 Posts
im close to ya, i live up in renton:good:

and yes..i am a firm hater of washington weather and the new bs rules and misc. they are pulling with these roads...

but none the less i live semi close to ya. We should meet up for a photo shoot oen of these days. i should have my 5.0 home this thursday and if all go's as planned ill have the cage in it by the the weekend after,then its time for paint and im putting together a nice little turbo setup for it:love:.

·
Registered
26 Posts
nice a good friend of mine lives on beacon hell, he drives a slammed red mk4 vw golf names chris, his gf has a (purple i think) with white interior 88-89 vw cabriolet.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome to M.E.! :) I have an Uncle that lives in Spokane and it's BEAUTIFUL up there. I also love Seattle but it's too bad about all the rain. :( Have fun and enjoy the site.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome! If you're interested in finding out more about local events and shows in the Northwest, check out Stangnation.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey everyone! im new to this site. live in lakewood. go to the southill krispy kreme mustang meet friday nights often. go to kent races saturday nights. so hit me up for a cruise

1 - 20 of 21 Posts