Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought Id say hi.

My home is V6Power, I see some of you are from there.

White95StangV6 asked me to come over here, so I did. Ill help out as much as I can with tech ?'s. Im no engine guru, but I know my fair share.

You can check out my car at www.cardomain.com/id/stangin99

Its slow for now. Hoping to drop into 14's real soon all motor. 8)

·
Registered
941 Posts
hi stangin99.

we have very similar looking cars. are you 5 spd or auto? what gears in your 8.8? i have 4.10s in a manual. i'm also looking for n/a street tire 14's.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
V6PowerStang said:
hi stangin99.

we have very similar looking cars. are you 5 spd or auto? what gears in your 8.8? i have 4.10s in a manual. i'm also looking for n/a street tire 14's.

auto, 3.73 for now... After my cam goes in, and I eventually get a chip, I *MAY* get 4.10s to take advantage of power all the way to 6200rpms..

·
Registered
800 Posts
Oh my freakin GAWWWDDD theres 2 of them, make it stop right now ... before they mulitply... what time is it... almost midnight somewhere I know it is... keep them away from the water they will crossbread soon enough and create little baby's or sumthing!!! like Gremlins!!!

now we have V6PowerStang & Stangin99

I tried to go to your car domain link just to make sure you didnt still have stock rims on there like v6PowerStang :D , but linky no worky :oops:

Very nice car guys, and the mods for the luv of gawwddd will they ever share the wealth of the destination of the money tree PLEASE!!!! :mrgreen:

Paul Greenflash00 is gonna need to get him a 99 Cobra valance added to the front of his car now too, just to blend in better 8)

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Invasion of the Green Mustangs, nnnnnnnooooooooo, hehe, cool looking car, welcome to the site.

his website is http://www.cardomain.com/id/stangin99

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fast64 said:
Invasion of the Green Mustangs, nnnnnnnooooooooo, hehe, cool looking car, welcome to the site.

his website is http://www.cardomain.com/id/stangin99

thx...had a slash where I needed a dot.

Funny thing is...I havent spent THAT much on my car..

cai ~$150
exhaust ~$400-500
underdrive pulley $60 used
rear end ~$250
shift kit $80 + $30 install
cam ~$300, will need gaskets and such but free labor
rims + tires = ~$1000
body kit/work = free 8) (had an accident, insurance paid for every penny)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome..............and I like the green stangs that color is awesome....

·
Registered
941 Posts
wow, that's funny stangin99, i got my cobra hood, grille, and front bumper/fogs for free as well through a front collision that they paid for.

vandalism let me replace my taillights with cobra taillights.

appearance: mostly free + 425$
stock rims and tires: free!

go fast:
nitrous - 600$
shifter - 160$
8.8 rear end, gears, speedcal - 505$
slicks - free
UD pulley - 215$
exhaust - 625$
other crap i forgot - ~200-~300$
TOT: ~2,400$

sticker: 15,840$
TT&L: 17,000$
TOT: 19,400$

oh yeah and the blower is one the way, about 1000$ most on that.

could have had a gt. :wtf:

Smokedya95stang said:
Hows you mpg with 4.10s on ur manual?
i just calculated it, i get about 22-23mpg highway. i used to get 28mpg highway. today i got 25% city, 75% highway and 20.5mpg over 100 miles. i was just guessing on 22-23mpg highway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts