Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Welcome and nice. That's the first one I've seen on here. Doesn't it come supercharged? And do you have a rear shot?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I didn't even know Shelby did anything with V6s

·
Registered
92 Posts
I saw a video on youtube reviewing this particular Mustang. Looked amazing, if I had the money I would definitely go for it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The GTS is essentially a budgeted Shelby package applied to a 2011-13 Mustang V6 or GT. Similiar to the Shelby GTs Mustangs of 06-08. I plan on supercharging her after the warranty is up because if you supercharge her now it voids the cars warranty.

·
Registered
704 Posts
The GTS is essentially a budgeted Shelby package applied to a 2011-13 Mustang V6 or GT. Similiar to the Shelby GTs Mustangs of 06-08. I plan on supercharging her after the warranty is up because if you supercharge her now it voids the cars warranty.
Looks greqt and you picked the best colour combo on the gts in my opinion

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Awesome! Worth the penny?

Shelby American Inc. - 2013 GT350

Looking at the GT (at shelbyamerican.com) and adding a S/C to it you might as well just go for a GT500 from Ford and call it a day.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Starting at 10k :O or did I read that wrong
I think that is the cost of the base package and they go up from there. So the cost of the car plus the 10K and up.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Shelby has been doing them even with the 05/09 4.0 v6. It was the terligua (sp?) Model. They had the CS6 too. I saw the GTS run at Barrett Jackson last year at the test track in the parking lot. Looked very quick. I didnt like the exhaust note though. I was interested in and maybe still am idk in bringing my car to the LV facility to have the car modded and serialized but their are lots of options for the money... Do u think the GTS 3.7 cars will eventually be worth the investment over time like the GT500, Gt350, KR etc? I dont think so but maybe I am wrong. In any case, it is an awesome.car and good to see someone offering a supercharged serialized car with lots of potential from a reputable name like Shelby. Roush has the RS and is way more affordable but also doesnt come with forced induction or nearly amount of suspension goodies etc as the Shelby.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
10k for a body kit? As long as you like it I suppose

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Why only the rear quarter window scoop or delete on the drivers side? Pic of passenger side has glass and drivers side doesnt?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts