Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all! I'm new to all this. Just got my very first Mustang last week. Figured I'd join on here and make some new friends. Tell me what y'all think about my new ride :)

image-2809086124.jpg

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
Welcome! Gorgeous car I bet it would awesome with roush exhaust

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome!

Is that an instagram pic?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
99ford said:
Welcome beautiful Mustang!! I'd say Tint and exhaust should get you set up pretty good!
Yeah def tint! I see you're from Georgia..me too. Go Dawgs!

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

lwandrewz said:
Awesome blue
Thank ya! Always thought I'd go with black. But I saw this color and had to have it :)

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Dessy0729 said:
Yeah def tint! I see you're from Georgia..me too. Go Dawgs!

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Thank ya! Always thought I'd go with black. But I saw this color and had to have it :)
Awesome! Yes I am, and where about are you at in this fine state?

GO DAWG's!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hello and welcome!

Love that Kona Blue, looks great on the GT. I have a 2011 GT with the Roush exhaust, you should go for it, it gives the GT the sound it should have and I think you'll love it. I love hearing mine while I drive, it's what I probably enjoy most about my car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
IanM said:
Hello and welcome!

Love that Kona Blue, looks great on the GT. I have a 2011 GT with the Roush exhaust, you should go for it, it gives the GT the sound it should have and I think you'll love it. I love hearing mine while I drive, it's what I probably enjoy most about my car.
Yeah I'm planning on doing that very soon. I can't wait to hear it!

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

99ford said:
You're not far at all, I'm in Alpharetta. I just have to ask, did you purchase from Loganville Ford?

Oh and If you're need of a tint shop, I know of a good one in Lilburn.
Yep I did.

Oh cool, what's the name of it?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts