Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup? I've been a mustang owner for years now. I previously purchased a 1994 V6 Mustang in high school. That car got me through college and these last 3 years out of college. Anyways, it was pretty beat up and I'd been shopping for a new car for months now, and when it broke down this past weekend I had her towed to the dealership and bought a 2007 V6 Mustang, 5 spd, leather seats, aftermarket exhaust (wish I knew which brand, but oh well...) and that's about it.

So anyways, I've been looking for a mustang forum to browse for awhile and now that I have a new car that re-sparked my interest in finding a forum to browse and that brought me here.

As is customary with every new car I buy, here is the 2007 next to my old 1994 at the dealership after the trade in.

Seeing that I live in Seattle, it may be awhile until I can get some dry pics of her... lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
Seeing that I live in Seattle, it may be awhile until I can get some dry pics of her... lol
Welcome, I was not aware that there was ever a dry day up there. Every time I have been there it is always snowing or raining.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We get less rainfall per year than 90% of the US, it just happens to be spread out evenly across Oct-Jun... And we get little to no snow, at least here in the city, a little further north gets "some" snow...

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
We get less rainfall per year than 90% of the US, it just happens to be spread out evenly across Oct-Jun... And we get little to no snow, at least here in the city, a little further north gets "some" snow...
Welcome! Nice Ride!! How do you like your new V6 compared to your last one?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome! Nice Ride!! How do you like your new V6 compared to your last one?
It's WAY nicer! It's interior is so much more comfortable, cleaner, nicer, etc. It's a 5spd where my last one was an automatic so I love that and it's got way more balls than the old sixer.:headbang::headbang:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts