Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently dropped my car only 1.5" so I wouldn't have to get camber work done but it still managed to f up my alignment. And now my wheels are cambered will the alignment fix every thing?

·
Registered
638 Posts
If you have a way of adjusting your camber...I dropped mine 1.5 and added camber bolts and it's on the money!

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Yes camber bolts is good enough, a good friend by the name of Jonathan aka Bullitt1075 lowered his stang and just used camber bolts and he is solid with it

·
Registered
922 Posts
Literally had the same drop and put Camber bolts in and it's dead on now.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Just make sure they are installed correctly. I know this sounds ridiculous but a few months ago a guy came to my shop with some camber caster plates because another shop told him he needed them. Come to find out the other shop installed the camber bolts the wrong way. We just re-installed the camber bolts and set toe. Customer was very happy but unfortunately had to deal with not knowing what to do based on the other shops error and of course ate up some inner tire.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
American muscle sells them, cj pony parts, eBay
Venomouz,

We do sell Camber Bolts! With just a 1.5in drop, throwing in a set of camber bolts and an alignment you'll be good to go.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions!

-Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts