Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have about 3 years left on my car but I'm starting to save for my next one already lol. Just stuck between a 2004 termi ( sonic blue or mystic chrome ) a newer boss302 ( gotta have it green) or around a 07 gt500 any opinions

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Boss 302.. Things are Beasts and so pretty.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Not a car, f150 raptor.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Azure said:
They are BA! Not in place of your stang though, right?
Hell no, I will NEVER get rid of this car. When I pay this off, I'll get a raptor. I will be buried in this car.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have been leaning towards the boss in gotta have it green and when I get it it will never see anything but a beautiful day and eventually have a Kenne bell mammoth on it :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Either the 15+ mustang or a Shelby. I'm leaning more towards the Shelby gt500

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
My future car is 2015+ fully loaded (like as many packages as I can in it, along with like the computers screen in the dashboard) GT.. Or possibly something like a rousch, bullit...

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
in 3 years a Terminator (dont call it "Termi" please) will be much older (12 years old) so you may want to consider will be be a DD or a fun only car~

·
Registered
130 Posts
My future car will be a nice 5.0l Mustang that I can pay cash for and not have to
make a monthly payment. I never understand why as soon as a person pays off
thier car, they jump right into another payment. Now when I was younger I would
do the same thing. Now I will enjoy the car I have, take care of it and hopefully
have it for a good long time. Meanwhile my savings and retirement will be growing
and if I get the itch for something different, I can pay cash for it.

On another note, I was planning on getting a IROC Camaro next year. It is another
car from my High School years I have always wanted.

My plan is to have a collection of nice cars, but not pristine. That way I can drive them
with out having to worry about them to much. Nice thing about cars like this are if
I pay $8-$10k they can probably sold to close to the same or maybe more in a couple
years if I decide to sell. A 20 year old car doesn't have any real depriciation left in it.

Ramble, Ramble, Ramble.............

·
Registered
21 Posts
Slp_loudmouth said:
So I have about 3 years left on my car but I'm starting to save for my next one already lol. Just stuck between a 2004 termi ( sonic blue or mystic chrome ) a newer boss302 ( gotta have it green) or around a 07 gt500 any opinions
What's the interest rate on your loan? Banks are paying less than 1% interest so it might make more sense to add to the principle each month and pay it down faster. With the loan paid off you can use those monthly car payments to build your downpayment on the next one quicker and reduce the amount you pay to the finance company.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts