Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
just depends on what u like more. i think the 5.0's are beast as f**k but im a new edge fan so i would take the termi. it's all on what u like more

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Yea man it's opinion but if I was in your shoes I would go new 5.0 I would kill to have one

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love new edge with a passion but it's a 10 year old car that is making me debate. And I've ridden in both and I'm just at a 50 50 stand still

·
Registered
876 Posts
Are you talkng about the new 5.0s? And id say termi... ask your self this... how many gt/5.0s do you see on the road? Alot! But how many can say they have a termi!

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Honestly I would get a Termi. If I would've known I was gonna get laid off 4 months after I bought mine I would've gotten a Termi. I got the 3.7 for the combo of HP and mpg. I used to drive 250-300 miles daily. Now its 15 :p

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you talkng about the new 5.0s? And id say termi... ask your self this... how many gt/5.0s do you see on the road? Alot! But how many can say they have a termi!
Yeah the new 5.0 and I think that's what has me staying with the termi. Not many have one

·
Registered
160 Posts
My preference is the 5.0. Sure, there are so many of them on the road, but I really don't care :) As long as I'm having fun, nothing else matters. Go for whichever car makes you happier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts