Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as I'd love to get both, I can only get one for now. I thought it through and the wife is telling me to get just one, and let her which one I plan to get. I think she wants to get me other one for xmas.

So, would you get the intake first or the tuner first? I plan on buying it today. I'm leaning towards a tune since I've heard that it unlocks more power and I can always retune after I get the CAI.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yea I would go with a tune if your wanting more power, but if your wanting your stang not to look stock anymore I would go with a cold air that doesn't require a tune to make your engine bay stand out.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I would go with a tune if your wanting more power, but if your wanting your stang not to look stock anymore I would go with a cold air that doesn't require a tune to make your engine bay stand out.
Good point, but I'm not going to any shows in the next few months, so that's why I'm leaning towards the tune. Definitely want more power.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Klaximilian said:
Good point, but I'm not going to any shows in the next few months, so that's why I'm leaning towards the tune. Definitely want more power.
Yea I went with an intake first and since then wishing I had gotten a tune first lol. :eek:

·
Registered
22 Posts
As much as I'd love to get both, I can only get one for now. I thought it through and the wife is telling me to get just one, and let her which one I plan to get. I think she wants to get me other one for xmas.

So, would you get the intake first or the tuner first? I plan on buying it today. I'm leaning towards a tune since I've heard that it unlocks more power and I can always retune after I get the CAI.

Thoughts?
Tuner/tune first and then a CAI. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts