Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I just installed a Steeda CAI, Lethal Performance O/R H-Pipe, Pypes Pype-bomb axle backs, and SCT iTSX Bluetooth tuner from AM. What do you guys think I should do next? Any suggestions would be great. I am not in the market for FI right now so anything but that, performance or visual mods.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Ok so I just installed a Steeda CAI, Lethal Performance O/R H-Pipe, Pypes Pype-bomb axle backs, and SCT iTSX Bluetooth tuner from AM. What do you guys think I should do next? Any suggestions would be great. I am not in the market for FI right now so anything but that, performance or visual mods.
Suspension..? Short throw shifter perhaps would be nice. Strut tower brace

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
99ford said:
Suspension..? Short throw shifter perhaps would be nice. Strut tower brace
PP includes suspension and strut brace. I thought about a shifter and or the Barton 2 post shifter bracket

·
Registered
101 Posts
I already love your car, but maybe chin splitter and rear spoiler, maybe a small lip? Lower the back a tad. These are all things I also wish to do.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Your cars clean as is ^ above opinions sound good

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Get LCA'S, Panhard bar, front/rear sway bars.

If u wanna do visual change out ur front bumper for a GT one and then buy a saleen grill, boss 302 front defuser and boss 302 splitter it will look amazingly mean

This is my friends all black 3.7L that looks crazy mean!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Charlie_santos said:
Get LCA'S, Panhard bar, front/rear sway bars.

If u wanna do visual change out ur front bumper for a GT one and then buy a saleen grill, boss 302 front defuser and boss 302 splitter it will look amazingly mean

This is my friends all black 3.7L that looks crazy mean!!
I have thought about doing this since I have quite a few dings on the front from interstate driving

·
Registered
235 Posts
Rtr rear deck lid panel

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Charlie_santos said:
eBay bro! I got tint for the front, back, and side markers for about 33 I believe
I'm gonna have a pro painter do it. What they do is mix black auto paint with clearcoat til ur desired darkness and then spray it. Looks factory when they are done and its like $75 I think I can't remember. They take the lights completely out and then spray them. Not on the car

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I'm gonna have a pro painter do it. What they do is mix black auto paint with clearcoat til ur desired darkness and then spray it. Looks factory when they are done and its like $75 I think I can't remember. They take the lights completely out and then spray them. Not on the car
Oh wow that's cool. Never heard of such a thing.

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Charlie_santos said:
Oh wow that's cool. Never heard of such a thing.
The guy that tinted my windows suggested it. Good guy. He could've made money off me by tinting them but suggested this other guy. BTW the tint guy has like 5 stangs and has owned 120+ over his lifetime :p

1 - 20 of 216 Posts