Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
do some suspension upgrades. get that power to the ground! I just ordered some j & m lcas from american muscle which should be here today. I think thats what I'm going to stick to for the time being. Also how much did that intake run you? I like the look of it.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,876 Posts
Help me on choosing my next mod. Iv got the wms cold air intake, air raid throttle body spacer, Bama tune, off road x pipe. Magnaflow muffler delete, and nos

View attachment 93445
Oh ok. I think I'm ganna go pulleys this pay check and delete plates next pay check
I see you've already been given some great advice. Throwing some UDP's and Delete plates will produce some really good gains! There's a ton of budget mods you can do that will make a world of difference on your Mustang. Just to name a few, Gears, Suspension, Throttle Body, Long Tubes etc...

After you get your next few mods (Since you've already picked them out) let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance! I'll glad point you in the right direction and give you a few more recommendations.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or need some further assistance. Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts