Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, since I rcvd so much good feedback on my wheels I have for sale and body kits & hood replacement I thought I would ask everyones opinions on the Visus Mach 1 Louvers for the 1994-03 Mustangs. What do you guys think, are they tacky? Do you like them? Would you buy a set for your car? I'm contemplating the installation but once again I want my Mustang to look just right. Anyhow, here is a pic of these bad boys, let me know if your thoughts. Thanks again....matt.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Matt, I like them man! You got dual exhausts on that nice 02 of yours yet? One of these and a set of true duals would set it off nice with that body kit if you don't. I would buy them for mine, but dont think it would work well with the convertable top, lol.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i like them.. i dont know how theyd look on a 94-98 though

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess they're better off on the Mach 1 then huh? That's cool, opinions are what i'm asking for!

Rick, yupper, my car has the true dual exhaust! Heck Rick we can figure out a way to mount em up LOL!! :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Yeah, I'd say they'd go great on a Mach 1... and most certainly on pre-94's. Dont' get me wrong, it looks great on the one above tho ;)

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
I like the quarter windows, not sure about the rear window tho, is it a whole kit or can you get them seperately? Also would they come color matched or would they need to be painted?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
side panels

Hey n8r. They do have the side panels available but this is only the rear louvers. those friggen sides I hear are going to be going for around $350.00!!! that's just crazy!

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Wow nevermind that lol, I just aint got that kinda money, I need the quarter window for my website decals anyway lol, that is, if I ever get one :banghead:

·
Registered
800 Posts
How much are they for the rear of the mach1 louvers there Matt, we have contemplated it for our Mach1 aswell, they do look sharp if done right...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How Much?

Hey KrazyPony,

E-mail me if you want a set. I'll hook you up. I have 4 sets of louvers sitting in the garage. Talk to you soon.

M.

·
Registered
800 Posts
funds are kinda tight right now with my medical bills and all, and we are pondering of selling the Mach1 to relieve a HUGE car payment if we can get what we want out of it that is, but I will def. mention this to Donna.

Thanks Matt.

- Jeff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts