1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
i am looking at getting those too.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
nice. I'm really happy with my two Bazooka 8 inchers right now. It's not unnecessarily loud outside of the car, aside from that annoying trunk rattle. But inside the car it is almost perfect. If I can, I might eventually get a couple 10s, just for the hell of it.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
You have not experienced sound in a stang till you've at least had two 12 inch dual voice coil pioneers with 1200 watts running through them. Parts of my car were rattling that I didn't even know could rattle. it was ridiculous. Yes i may have permanant dain bramage from it but...it was awesome. Now my friend in the Jeep has them...top off..not too bad.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Shahrum, I just bought those 391 shipped to my house :)
Ill get the Rockford 1501bd next week muahahaha

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
yup, I didnt realize, I had so much in the bank so I spent it. I am still selling my car, but not till july for my bro. I get the amp next week. Ill need a battery and alt, or a cap.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
you told me they dont work, but it doesnt hurt to try now does it. Before I wa running a 600 watt sub amp and 400 speakers and my rpms dropped on bass hits, my lights dim, so I think i need one, or just a dry cell battery

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
White95Stangv6 said:
you told me they dont work, but it doesnt hurt to try now does it. Before I wa running a 600 watt sub amp and 400 speakers and my rpms dropped on bass hits, my lights dim, so I think i need one, or just a dry cell battery
Dude the cap wont work your jsut wasting your money. All you need is a alternator upgrade like they did for the 3g gt

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Shahrum I bought 2 single boxes that Ill bolt together so they will fit in trunk.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Really? Awesome. Can't wait to see pics after you do it, because I'm really considering doing this for my car as well.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Ill let you know, Ill buy the amp next week then the sub boxes, Ill give you all the links and emails from where I buy. I buy the cheapest I can find. The subs were 404 shipped with insurance for the 12'' L7's Dual 2 ohm not dual 4ohm

·
Registered
800 Posts
to only be young again and not have a worry in the world...damn i want my youth back damn it!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
me likes...need i say more?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Guys, its given my car definitley alot of kick, but I really need money.

Here is what I am looking to sell...be prepared !!!

Rockford Fosgate 1500BD Amp (WOW)
(2) 12" Kicker Solo Baric L7's In a custom built box that fits in the back of our small ass trunks even WITH the mach460 sound system.

I will even include a custom built box that the amp mounts on in the side of the trunk. Here is a picture of it all. I need to sell this, and the **** is really heavy, so pickup would be best unless you want to get raped by the UPS man for shipping.

I have no set price. I am just throwing this out there to see how much I could get. If you want to buy just one of these or whatever still feel free to make the offer.

I paid ALOT for both of these. They are both in VERY good shape, the amp works PERFECTLY, the only thing it has is a little tiny chip on the top of it (100% cosmetic).

Anyhow, please make me the offers ASAP! You won't regret it!

I live in Southeastern CT...holla back asap on PM or email is quicker... [email protected], my AIM screen name is also juvifan1 .

Let me know! here's some pictures...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts