Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking body kits or hoods which one should I look into and what a cheap place to buy. Also anyone has a Zen kit and where the best place to buy them from
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
Mrbodykit.com, and andysautosports.com I don't know anyone that has bought from them but I know they have a bunch of options. Mr.Body kit is in a bunch of magazines too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,311 Posts
mr body kit is cheap and crap...cervini is pricey but worth the money...your choice

and please for the love of mustangs if you get a body kit...stick to an oem special edition style
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,029 Posts
1slosix said:
mr body kit is cheap and crap...cervini is pricey but worth the money...your choice

and please for the love of mustangs if you get a body kit...stick to an oem special edition style
No Honda type body kits please! Or euro style taillights. I die a little inside when I see a perfectly good mustang ruined that way
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,311 Posts
now here's the only non oem mustang kit i'd ever own...but god is it pricey



---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

and how not to put a body kit on a mustang...this white stang won the most unique award at the show (judges later told me that unique is there ricer award but saying it nice)

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,640 Posts
sam62893 said:
No Honda type body kits please! Or euro style taillights. I die a little inside when I see a perfectly good mustang ruined that way
1slosix said:
and how not to put a body kit on a mustang...this white stang won the most unique award at the show (judges later told me that unique is there ricer award but saying it nice)
Nice lol you just killed Sam a little!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,029 Posts
1slosix said:
now here's the only non oem mustang kit i'd ever own...but god is it pricey



---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

and how not to put a body kit on a mustang...this white stang won the most unique award at the show (judges later told me that unique is there ricer award but saying it nice)
Ouch. That one hurt. I've seen worse though :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,104 Posts
1slosix said:
yep...but my wife won't let me spend the cash on a kit. i barely got the ok to spend $1100 on wheels & tires lol
Too bad... Yeah, I've tried to find the kit with no luck. I'm sure it's a good 3+ grand:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,311 Posts
Too bad... Yeah, I've tried to find the kit with no luck. I'm sure it's a good 3+ grand:(
well they are no longer made so only the ones on cars now are left...so basically you'd just have to find one of the few ft-402 mustangs left
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,694 Posts
Not everything on body kit is bad lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,252 Posts
Dgerow12 said:
That's looks like a stang and a second gen eclipse had a child with down syndrome :( no bueno
Lmfao
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top