Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Is she custom tuned yet? That's my next mod on my baby and after reading how much more fun I will get outta her after tuning.... I have to do it. I don't really go to the track like some do, but I will love getting all the power I can out of this beast.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
It would be helpful to include what you've already done. Put something in your signature.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is she custom tuned yet? That's my next mod on my baby and after reading how much more fun I will get outta her after tuning.... I have to do it. I don't really go to the track like some do, but I will love getting all the power I can out of this beast.
I have a Roush CAI and a Roush Axel Back exhaust on now but I agree with the tune! That will prolly be my next mod!

·
Registered
176 Posts
o/r mid pipe, tune, and short throw

UCA, LCA, 4.10 or 3.73 gears, panhard bar, and tuner

and you can keep it all around or under $1000

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Mustang Boi said:
Just wondering what should my next engine mod or appearance add on be for $500-1,000 price range?
I would either put bigger wheels on it or exhaust...you will be suprised how much a big a$$ tire in the back can set that car off

·
Registered
176 Posts
personally im working on getting the power i have to the ground. i have nothing against the boss intake and plan on getting one myself but not anytime soon. yea you make more horsepower with it but its mainly at top end. thats why my next mods are wider wheels, UCA, and LCA. a friend of mine with a 2012 went and had his dyno tuned with just a steeda cai, o/r x, and pypes axle backs and made 438whp. so unless he plans on driving around at higher rpms i think the other suspension mods would be more fun around town. just my 2 cents. and please anyone correct me if i am wrong.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
personally im working on getting the power i have to the ground. i have nothing against the boss intake and plan on getting one myself but not anytime soon. yea you make more horsepower with it but its mainly at top end. thats why my next mods are wider wheels, UCA, and LCA. a friend of mine with a 2012 went and had his dyno tuned with just a steeda cai, o/r x, and pypes axle backs and made 438whp. so unless he plans on driving around at higher rpms i think the other suspension mods would be more fun around town. just my 2 cents. and please anyone correct me if i am wrong.
Wow 438whp?! Do you know what kind of tune he had?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
My dyno sheet with the boss im. With a good tune you won't lose any bottom end. My car stock made 370rwtq and 386rwhp. Nowhere on the graph did the power levels fall below the stock numbers. It's all in the tune. And I'm making peak at 6800 vs most people revving theirs to 7500+. It's all in the tune.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 58 Posts