Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after payday on 1st going to look at

2011 5.0 stick black on black 40k miles loaded for 22k clean carfax. Any potential problems with that kind of miles? I'm driving 4 hours to get it in excited but worried about no warranty and and unknowns thanks

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Well after payday on 1st going to look at

2011 5.0 stick black on black 40k miles loaded for 22k clean carfax. Any potential problems with that kind of miles? I'm driving 4 hours to get it in excited but worried about no warranty and and unknowns thanks
Don't know, I hadn't reached 40K yet but I'm getting close.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
That i

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

That I've seen so far, these cars have most their issues below 2k miles... After that most are bulletproof

·
Registered
350 Posts
15k, 2013 GT, zero issues. Car has been dogged and babied. 19 hr straight drives from Texas to NC. Just get it checked out by a certified Ford mechanic, then go for it!!

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

15k, 2013 GT, zero issues. Car has been dogged and babied. 19 hr straight drives from Texas to NC. Just get it checked out by a certified Ford mechanic, then go for it!!
Double check that warranty too. Most were offered with a 35k warranty.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Loan was approved now just wondering a fair price it books at 24.5 they want 23.6 I'm going to offer 22.5?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts