Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
As lame as this sounds..

I think the whine of the engine ruins the sound of the exhaust. I mean, when I hear a roaring V8 go by I don't wanna hear a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen to it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The supercharger whine is awesome! I love it! The exhaust note sounds sooo good too. Man i wish my car sounded anywhere near that good :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Seph said:
As lame as this sounds..

I think the whine of the engine ruins the sound of the exhaust. I mean, when I hear a roaring V8 go by I don't wanna hear a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen to it.
:wtf2:

I love that sound :leghump1:

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Eeeeeeh.. .I care more for the roar of an engine, not the whine of an engine :p

But knowing it pumps out almost 400HP stock, I could live with it :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
Nice :)

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
my friends gt with old school flowmasters and a mach prochamber sounds extremly good all the newer flowmasters dont sound nearly as nice.

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
mohrnormal said:
I believe that is the video I posted in my garage as a sample of my car. the sound in the garage is ok, but you get the true sound on the drive by (about 1:15 into the clip). That is my car right now. With the CAI and smaller pulley, which I believe from reports this dude has as well, the sound is killer. By the way, at WOT, it is difficult to hear your passanger, if anyone is riding with me on a WOT run, don't talk (if you can), I won't be able to hear you. Which, when you think about it is good...because I won't be able to hear you screaming either. :D

Anyhow, that is the same setup I have on my 03 right now. Great sound...better in person.

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
timpryor said:
listen to her's
www.racerats.com

that is one freaking awesome cobra
Not a fan of the MAC sound...but nothing beats the sound of the KB....that is the next major mod for me once I have the car paid for. I thought about a whipple, but they don't have that whine. The KB, now that thing announces iteself clearly, even over the cat back.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Smurfin said:
I believe that is the video I posted in my garage as a sample of my car. the sound in the garage is ok, but you get the true sound on the drive by (about 1:15 into the clip). That is my car right now. With the CAI and smaller pulley, which I believe from reports this dude has as well, the sound is killer. By the way, at WOT, it is difficult to hear your passanger, if anyone is riding with me on a WOT run, don't talk (if you can), I won't be able to hear you. Which, when you think about it is good...because I won't be able to hear you screaming either. :D

Anyhow, that is the same setup I have on my 03 right now. Great sound...better in person.
I was trying to find something to hold onto when I rode with you...you gotta bring the car up and let me see if I can tell the difference lol.

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
lowflyn said:
I was trying to find something to hold onto when I rode with you...you gotta bring the car up and let me see if I can tell the difference lol.
I am trying to work it to be at the V6 meet thing in Steele, AL in march or april...whenever it is. Want to do a run or two to see if I can drive any better or anytthing...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Hm...I might have to come over for that one then lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts