Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys don't know how many of you have seen the nitrous outlet and nitrous express center console mounted panel switches. Does anybody know if there are any of these switches but rather than for nitrous kind of as auxiliary switches to wire up different things like lights. I could really use something like that as I am running a lot of seperate lights and I typically have to run them at different times of the day. Not only that but it's also cleaner than having a bunch of switches that are visible. I did a search but came up with nothing.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
It's just a switch. The switch doesn't know what it is controlling, just that you turned it on or off. They are like the rocker switches or toggle switches you can pick up at any O'Reilly or AutoZone or Pep Boys. The only difference is that they are mounted to a plate by Nitrous Outlet and Nitrous Express.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see I was just wondering because I thought maybe since it's for nitrous they wouldn't all be electrical. But now that I think of it it would probably be cheaper to make my own version of this just use my stock panel and buy some autozone switches and install them lol. Guess I was just being too lazy to even think about it. Thanks anyways guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts