Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys shot in the dark but I found a guy selling a nitrous plate kit for the 2011-2014 coyotes and it's a steal of a deal. I was wondering because I have the 3.7 v6 if the coyote plate for the 80mm tb will work on my tb. I believe it's like 70 or so. Thanks. Tb's look similar like they would swap over so I was just curious if anyone has insight on this

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
It won't be a direct fit for the 3.7 throttle body.

But, you can order the correct plate for the 3.7. I believe that both Nitrous Express and Nitrous Outlet have them

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It won't be a direct fit for the 3.7 throttle body.

But, you can order the correct plate for the 3.7. I believe that both Nitrous Express and Nitrous Outlet have them

Yea i probably won't buy if I have to order the plate because that's $260 on top of it and at that I could buy a new kit

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
562 Posts
Supposedly you can mount a 80mm GT throttle body on the 3.7L. It just requires you to modify the holes for the screws. Being that, you will have to modify the holes on this as well. Since the throttle body is useable I would assume this would be as well, as long as there is enough material to drill the new holes.

Stock 3.7 is 68mm and the BBK one is 73mm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts