Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys running nitrous? I am looking into picking up a kit and look looking for ideas on where to mount bottle and switches. If yall can please post some pics. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So no one here is running nitrous

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I have a kit for sale. People talk about wanting to go fast but when the opportunity is right in front of their face I get nothing but crickets.

I had the same situation with my bike. Went to sell the N20 kit on it, thinking it would be gone in a hot second based on all the nut swingers on the forums and I got virtually zero response.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
It's a Nitrous Express kit. Yes, it's all there and more.

Full plate kit with10 lb bottle, brackets, wiring, everything. Everything is cut, spliced, wired and ready to go in any 2011-2014 Mustang GT. The only thing that MIGHT not work is the switch panel or the throttle body plate (I think they're the same..I'll see if it's the same part #).

Additional parts:

- MSD Digital Window Switch

- Bottle Blanket

- NX custom switch panel specifically for 2011-2014 Mustang

- NX Purge Kit

- NOS Digital Nitrous Controller

There's a thread I started in the 11-14 section called "Couldn't pass this up". I even went to the AM website and dropped every piece and part in the cart and snap shotted it so you can see how much it would be new in the box(es), which is $1,700+.

$1,200 shipped to your door

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I looked it up, the plate is the same. Only part that doesn't work is the switch panel ($70). I could do $1100 shipped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts