Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I do in 255s and 285s and they hook up quite well. Don't know about the longevity yet only because I have only had them for a month

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
The ride is quiet, don't hear much if anything for road noise come to think of it.

·
Abominable Mustang
1,926 Posts
Mine have held up for almost a year and a half and still going. Most people say they're very quiet, but I hear quite a bit of road noise from them. Might just be a random set of noisy tires. As for traction, they hook up great, just like gregtommy said.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I have them, had about three months. Put almost 7000 miles on them and I love them. They hook up well and are quiet.

·
Registered
254 Posts
440? I bought 275/45/r17s nt555r drag radials from discount tire directs eBay store for 350 for a new set. So I wouldn't waste ur money. Especially not of they're brand new. For a good street performance tire I'd say they are good, but for a drag radial, the 555rs are junk. I can't get them to hook for shiz. That's my .02 :)

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Oh I misread and didn't notice u bought all 4. That's a pretty decent deal

·
Registered
366 Posts
I have the nitto 555 when I bought the car 2 weeks ago, fronts are 275 and the rears are deep dish 315 and oh yeah they hook even with tc off and stepping on it( I have zero mods still too)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts