Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we meet at the Rockaway mall and had a little cruise, it was awesome, burnouts and smoke everywhere.

\

·
Registered
800 Posts
Ok so tell us why was the cop there?

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well first of, we everyone stared at us, this one kid about 500 feet from where we were parked crashed his v6 mustang, he was looking at all of us, and didnt see the van infront of him, at the last minute he drove up on the hill over the curb and got stuck. The cop was there, because there was a little fender bender between two mustangs, some old people cut us off, good thing I was in the back of the group staying 30 feet back, the 84 GT blue hit the 00 GT blue, the cop was all cool and let use get some pics :)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gary was the only one representing the 3.8L

·
Registered
567 Posts
Black95GT said:
Gary was the only one representing the 3.8L
I was there for 5 minutes :lol: No pics of me? I have 2 pics of all the cars sitting at the light outside the mall.

Looks like a good time..too bad you guys had some fender benders. I'm glad I wasnt there fo rthe cop though..I have enough trouble with them :bad:

·
Registered
567 Posts
considering I knew everyone but like 2 people that were in the cruise...I'm not surprised there was an accident.

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
haha how come no one told me about this?! I woulda loved being there... Didn't see it in the mid atlantic board ;)

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
i would have a mustang cruise around here, but everyones always working on there mustangs, haha

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are having another soon, I let you know

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My car before the cruise

·
Premium Member