Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Christmas shopping has put a serious dent in my wallet. I've realized my holiday stress is due to me putting my mustang last on my list which seems more like the back burner until I recover financially. Am I alone in feeling like my mustang is being left out?

·
Registered
38 Posts
no your not alone, only reason im getting anything for the mustang is due to 1 thing and one thing only MY WIFE last christmas she got her suv, our annv. in oct she got a new $3000 dollar ring, and for christmas i got her a remote start for her car....i get to spend 1k on my car which is the last bit of deployment money i get from here and i might end up using that just to pay off crap.....christmas math in my house is wife 32k+3k+250=me maybe nothing under the tree but dust

·
Registered
61 Posts
93slowstang said:
Not alone in that feeling at all. Three kids are draining my wallet fast.
I feel you I have 3 kids too. Very rare to fund the mustang. But when I do it's almost like Christmas!

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love Christmas, I'm awesome at gift giving. But it kills the wallet! I've only recently takin interest in modifying mustang. So I've got a ton of ideas and a mile long parts list. But modding a mustang is not cheap and the people closest to me could not afford to gift me anything. The anticipation is killing me! I wanna get back on track and let my mustang fly! :D

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
No kids, alllll the money for me! :headbang:

But my mum won't get me a dual exhaust, so I'm trying to get my dad to convince her :p

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Kinda. She points him out but doesn't understand he brings the presents lol
Thats funny it sure is to fun to watch them. I used love it when I was a kid. Christmas is still fun tough. Not sure about the Mustang for me.. Get her one of those power wheels Mustangs. Nothing like getting them hooked when they are young. That brings me back when I was a kid, we used to have to go in order from youngest to oldest. I hated it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
99ford said:
That brings me back when I was a kid, we used to have to go in order from youngest to oldest. I hated it.
Wow! I thought I had the only crazy family that did that... Now that I have my own family it just stuck and we continue doing it youngest to oldest. Lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts