Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am repainting the inner 1/4 panel on my car and I run out of paint, no worries, I run to Wal-mart down the street and grab a can of spray paint, I have me $1.01 in hand so I can get home before the paint dries, the lady rings up the paint, and asks me for my ID, I am like "WTF, you gotta be kidding me, you card me to buy paint?!?!?!" I get in a shouting match with the lady, get kicked out of the store and drive to Lowes and the Home Depot, and they have the same fucking deal. So I end up having to go to an Advanced Auto Parts and buy a $6.00 can of paint and resand and reprime the entire piece. This is fucking gay, why the hell do you have to be 18 to buy spray paint, not very many kids huff spray paint!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
NO huffing is a problem . Here is the problem A kid goes and buys paint to huff with, he goes into cardiac arrest they take him to the hospital and the parents are notified, the kid dies but in his clothes they find a sales slip from walmart. Now instead of grieving for there lost child and take responsibility for their childs action they go a sue Walmart for selling the paint to them . So now most stores card kids so they dont get sued.

It is a sad world we live in when we are restricted in our day to day lives because of STUPID PEOPLE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :wtf: :wtf:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Danger Dude said:
NO huffing is a problem . Here is the problem A kid goes and buys paint to huff with, he goes into cardiac arrest they take him to the hospital and the parents are notified, the kid dies but in his clothes they find a sales slip from walmart. Now instead of grieving for there lost child and take responsibility for their childs action they go a sue Walmart for selling the paint to them . So now most stores card kids so they dont get sued.

It is a sad world we live in when we are restricted in our day to day lives because of STUPID PEOPLE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :wtf: :wtf:
VERY TRUE... same law here in Indiana... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
yea same in texas. I work at a grocery store and i had to card a 40 plus lady b/c she bought some sort of hot sauce..... it was wierd. she just laughed and went on,lol. oh we also card for some glue but not all.

i know yall were talking about paint and markers but i thought i would add that b/c it was funny to me:)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
haha i went to home depot and got some paint once or something. (i had to install a new door, sand it, paint it, etc) so i bought everything for it, and i got carded for the paint i think it was. wasnt even spray paint, but bruch paint. and i had bought the rollers too. she just looked at me and was like, "are you gonna sniff it?" i told her "no, imma paint this here door" she just laughed and finished me ringing me up.

also in texas you have to be 18 to buy any products with ephridine in it too. a lot of states are getting on this bandwagon. i guess its okay seeing as how im 21 and all :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I got carded once here in NJ, when i was 16, you cant buy it unless your 18 but u show them my licence and they are happy, even though I am only 17

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
well if you go to wal mart, you can buy a box cutter or knife being under 18 but god forbid you want to buy some compressed air to clean out computers with, or even worst, carburator cleaner, god forbid you might sniff it or somethin :oops:
i had to put up with that crap a couple of years ago
couldn't buy that buy i could walk into the local shop and buy all the beer and smokes i want.
stupid people need to get their priorities straight

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
NO because in Alabama they dont huff they smoke pot or crack HAHHAHAHHAHHAH

Pot is so cheap in Mobile since the shrimp boats bring it in not to mention when I was in Highschool in the 70's, the Mobile Sheriff at the time had a wife that was from Colombia, their Son was in school with me and one time he showed me pics of him and his cousin standing on a hill with pot plants as far as you could see acres and acres of pot plants. ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts