Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2013 started bubbling up last year so I bought a Cervini's Stalker II hood for it. Had a rock roll in front of my car that I could not miss and got the bottom of the bumper and tore up the Roush Chin Spoiler and broke the Lower Grille.
Mustang Club of America Grilles ar out of production so I bought a set of California Special grilles and the California Special Chin Spoiler. Car came home tonight and I am definitely liking the new look.
20200227_171530.jpg

Reactions: crjackson2134

·
Registered
163 Posts
That looks great! Real mean! Are you thinking about getting the CS wing/spoiler? I have one and it looks great on the outside but it has a one problem, it blocks the view out the back window.

Reactions: Siber Express

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Looks great!!!(y)

·
Registered
780 Posts
My 2013 started bubbling up last year so I bought a Cervini's Stalker II hood for it. Had a rock roll in front of my car that I could not miss and got the bottom of the bumper and tore up the Roush Chin Spoiler and broke the Lower Grille.
Mustang Club of America Grilles ar out of production so I bought a set of California Special grilles and the California Special Chin Spoiler. Car came home tonight and I am definitely liking the new look. View attachment 303451
Absolutely beautiful! Excellent combination (y)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Very nice looking.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I like that hood.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I only can say ...."wow"

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Side Shots

·
Registered
108 Posts
I will steal it from you. you know that, right?

·
Registered
108 Posts
it has a coating ceramic?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Now that we are all confined at home by the "coronavirus", I will try to polish the car and also apply a ceramic coating

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No Ceramic on it yet, but it will, the shine is just my Meguiars and the body shops 3M polish on the hood

Reactions: crjackson2134

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wow! looks really good. My hood, the pait is bubbling right above the headlights. You can't really tell unless you really pay attention. Down the line I'll probably get a hood like yours. But then again, I may just take the effected area down to bare metal, prime and paint it myself and go from there. Worst case, I'll do a carbon fiber wrap on my hood lol.

Again, the hood looks really good!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts