Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the recent posts in the "What made you smile today" thread, it was cleaned up (posts removed), and we are back to enforcing site rules on political posts.

DO NOT post anything political in that, or any other thread pertaining to political type posts. There are other political forum sites you can visit for this purpose.

Members will be dealt with should they ignore this request.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Agreed. Nice to be back on track dealing with what brought us all here, Mustangs!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
While the site has changed ownership within the past few weeks, our stand on what we see as topics of interest to all has not changed. This site is after all a Mustang site. There are sites out there that dedicate themselves to the topics not permitted here that members can go to discuss.

Topics pertaining to politics, religion, race, or determined to be offensive in nature will be removed, and members involved will be notified. Infractions will be issued which may include a ban.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Topics pertaining to politics, religion, race...
Now you've gone and done it Bucko. You have gone too far. I like to race. I like to discuss the race. I even like to find out about different races

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

mus-tang
/me,staNG/
noun
an American feral horse, typically small and lightly built :pony:
...but what about the P-51?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Now you've gone and done it Bucko. You have gone too far. I like to race. I like to discuss the race. I even like to find out about different races

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

...but what about the P-51?
As fighter Planes go, still on the small size and ask anyone that has flown against one pretty nimble

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
IMO, this plane is by far the best looking, most sexy aircraft that was built.
Totally agree, and that one is right down the road from you in Polk City :thumb:

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Totally agree, and that one is right down the road from you in Polk City :thumb:
Yep...I attended the "Mustangs and Mustangs show a few years ago, and got my 2011 Mustang pictured with this fine aircraft example.
I heard they closed the place for upgrades/renovation, but the Mustang car show was still happening each year. It's supposed to reopen soon. The museum inside is fantastic, lots or war planes, vehicles, and the WWI/WWII scenes are fantastic.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Yep...I attended the "Mustangs and Mustangs show a few years ago, and got my 2011 Mustang pictured with this fine aircraft example.
I heard they closed the place for upgrades/renovation, but the Mustang car show was still happening each year. It's supposed to reopen soon. The museum inside is fantastic, lots or war planes, vehicles, and the WWI/WWII scenes are fantastic.
I wish I could get the time off for that show, I believe it is April.
I used to go there every year until they closed, I think they opened up again on Veterans day this year so next year.
This is still one of my favorite planes
Apache Princess B25

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Is this soapbox a mustang shell or actual soap? Just saying. I think we are going to need something stronger to hold-up all that awesomeness we call you!lol

Sent from my SM-N900P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Nice find on the soap.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.