Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
Autoguide is the worst. We'll start seeing vendors here that have nothing to do with mustangs, they will likely kill Tapatalk and the mevo app access in favor of their own slow app and should issues arise with the site good luck getting them to fix it. They only care about the money a forum generates, not the user experience on said forum. I've been on multiple forums they've bought over the years and each one got worse.
I was trying to be nice... this has been my experience too. Tapatalk killed, have to use Autoguide app so MEVO app...

Granted, the Corral is still fine but the Corral DOES have a political section that says "enter at your own risk" but I have legit seen death threats in that sub forum that the corral admins and autoguide has done nothing about. I mean... internet/thick skin yeah of course but there is a point where it does go too far.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
...i got nothing.
My grandparents are in Hawaii right now, but when they are home,
i'll ask them who you can telephone about getting indoor plumbing installed, ok, Grampa Walton?

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
This did not need to be bumped after like a year. And its GOING to get political. Closed. Thanks to the person who bumped this...

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.