Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like they took out the Pony projection lights from the 14'. I wonder why, they also removed the passenger electronic adjust. Seems a bit strange to me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My only guess would be that it was using to much battery life? But the pony light on comes on when the door is open,. So it can't be the reason. Beats me

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have the lights, driver side is misshaped from water damage. Trying to get it covered under warranty. That might be it. The passenger power seat is a pain, wish it was manual like my 99 explorer sport was, it'd be easier to access the rear seats.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They updated the site and now you can get pony lights on the 14'. The power passanger seat is still out though. How was yours damaged from water? I've driven in rain before and they still look crystal clear.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Had them check the door seal after water came in the cabin, I think they submerged the side view and damaged the filter lense.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had them check the door seal after water came in the cabin, I think they submerged the side view and damaged the filter lense.
Man, that sucks! You should definitely ask them to fix that under warranty, since it was the seal that broke.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Lol I was told others on the lot had water there too, and there for is normal. Bs in my opinion, water shouldn't come past the weather seal, especially when new.

I'm going to ask for new ones when I have it in for the ford tech scratching the radio display, see if they will replace the display, I'll put the protector on it this time like others have done!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts