Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Whatever I guess. Not sure why you feel the need to control those who help you for free and give of their time to you for no gain whatsoever???

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rick0636 said:
Whatever I guess. Not sure why you feel the need to control those who help you for free and give of their time to you for no gain whatsoever???
umm well it is my site and I do want some kind of control over what goes on with it :wtf2:

Don't take things so personal man. It is nothing personal

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
No problem, if I was causing you any problems as a supermod I wasn't aware of it, certainly never tried to, I will keep on helping out as much as I can whenever I can and will find as much time for it as I can. :cool:

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rick0636 said:
No problem, if I was causing you any problems as a supermod I wasn't aware of it, certainly never tried to, I will keep on helping out as much as I can whenever I can and will find as much time for it as I can. :cool:
No one was causing anyone any problems :)

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Dom said:
The power has gone to Bren't head. :uhh:

:lol:
haha :disgust: :D

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Rick0636 said:
lol, Rick did you just now notice? It's been over a month... :lol:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Sorry, with my mother dying of a brain tumor I haven't been on here as much as usual. :disgust:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
so much for no more supermods :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts