Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this when I was going home from the mall today.. hahah ( and yeah thats a stang next to it all dirty) Look at the "key hole" on the back. hahah :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
:no:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Maybe its just me but I don't see what the big deal is. So what. The key part is missing.

You haven't seen the worst until you've seen a hinge welded on with the $.02 lock on there.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:wtf: hey dude I was talkin about the fart tips on the car, the key was just a +. haha :twisted:

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
i think he took out the keyhole so it saves weight and gives him better traction for the holeshot. obviously you can tell that car is at least a 9 second car, i mean look at the performance dual exhaust. dam it must have the stock exhaust manifold, single pipe, then it does a y pipe and then a x pipe for hp and low end torque, then a off road h pipe, then it goes back to single exhaust before splitting again for the true pseudo dual exhaust with turbo mufflers! the exhaust alone prolly took off 4 seconds off his e/t. and look at the wing, its small, so people think its a sleeper. BUT WAIT, when you see this man at a stoplight near you, WATCH OUT!!!!

:no:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
:D
i think he took out the keyhole so it saves weight and gives him better traction for the holeshot. obviously you can tell that car is at least a 9 second car, i mean look at the performance dual exhaust. dam it must have the stock exhaust manifold, single pipe, then it does a y pipe and then a x pipe for hp and low end torque, then a off road h pipe, then it goes back to single exhaust before splitting again for the true pseudo dual exhaust with turbo mufflers! the exhaust alone prolly took off 4 seconds off his e/t. and look at the wing, its small, so people think its a sleeper. BUT WAIT, when you see this man at a stoplight near you, WATCH OUT!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
i bet hes also got a $10k stand alone full management system

·
Registered
678 Posts
man i should have taken a picture of some NASTY yellow nissan parked 2 blocks from me.

it was all yellow with colored yellow interior with DIFFERENT shades of yellow, kinda like he bought them painted and hoped they would match!

to top it all off

HE HAD BULL HORNS GLUED ON HIS HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D its cool dom, just thought I would point it out. like my little words say under my name, "prick" haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts