Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just about to order the JLT next gen rai and bama tune from AM, was on the phone with them yesterday for about 20 minutes( had to get off the phone for class) my order was pretty much ready to go, had a quote number, called them back today and now the JLT next gen rai is out of stock! Nooooooo lol in one day it's out of stock.

Maybe one day I can start upgrading my pony lol

Who can share their experience with a combo upgrade they did with the tuner and CAI/RAI ? Very curious.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,876 Posts
I was just about to order the JLT next gen rai and bama tune from AM, was on the phone with them yesterday for about 20 minutes( had to get off the phone for class) my order was pretty much ready to go, had a quote number, called them back today and now the JLT next gen rai is out of stock! Nooooooo lol in one day it's out of stock.

Maybe one day I can start upgrading my pony lol

Who can share their experience with a combo upgrade they did with the tuner and CAI/RAI ? Very curious.
I'm sorry that we ran out of stock on that item! I've looked into this for you and we have a shipment of that CAI already on it's way back in. Put yourself on the notify me when back in stock list and we will hit you up as soon as they arrive at our facility!

-Dan

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry that we ran out of stock on that item! I've looked into this for you and we have a shipment of that CAI already on it's way back in. Put yourself on the notify me when back in stock list and we will hit you up as soon as they arrive at our facility!

-Dan
That would be great, and I'm looking for the JLT next RAI. And I will try to find the notification lol

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,876 Posts
That would be great, and I'm looking for the JLT next RAI. And I will try to find the notification lol
We should be stocking these JLT Systems back in any day here now. Just to be sure, I submitted your information into our Notify me when back in stock list! We will hit you up the moment they hit our facility.

-Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts