Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No crank no start I think something may have come loose or unplugged after sliding into a small snow embankment with front end.

·
Administrator
3,028 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining MustangEvolution!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
I encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you’ve chosen to join our community.

·
Tech Expert
2014 Premium GT, SGM, Brembo, Auto, Tech, Comfort
3,062 Posts
Start by checking the battery connections......Does it have any life at all? Headlights, dome lights?

Reactions: crjackson

·
Tech-Expert
2006 Mustang GT Deluxe
63 Posts
As 5LHO said, check that the battery has enough juice and that the cables are tightly connected to the posts.
If that's OK, the only other things I can think of are the NSS (auto trans) and the clutch safety switch (manual trans).

·
Tech Expert
3,062 Posts
Make sure you check the other ends of the cables off the battery, too. People often don't and they are grot. I wonder if anyone still has a clutch safety switch non-bypassed on one of these? Just a philosophical question......

Reactions: crjackson

·
Administrator
3,028 Posts
I wonder if anyone still has a clutch safety switch non-bypassed on one of these? Just a philosophical question......
I do.

·
Tech-Expert
2006 Mustang GT Deluxe
63 Posts
Make sure you check the other ends of the cables off the battery, too. People often don't and they are grot. I wonder if anyone still has a clutch safety switch non-bypassed on one of these? Just a philosophical question......
Mine's still as it left the factory 16 years ago.

·
Tech Expert
3,062 Posts
I eliminated it when I converted the SEFI in my coupe to run as a standalone EFI. Like other stuff here, (such as gauges, lights, etc.) and very unlike my more modern DD, it's a peripheral not tied into what makes the car run. It's actually kind of dumb how it's wired originally...at least I thought so at the time I eliminated it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts