Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 GT M6 with 3.73 rear end 19" Perelli's. I get beat from almost every light. Plenty of HP just no traction. What's a good replacement tire?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Trac off, launch low and roll on the throttle, just to try

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Be careful, street racing is not permitted on this forum
What about talking about racing in traffic? ;} or on dirt roads? Or in the air? Oorrrrrr in reverse oh,,,,,,

·
Registered
135 Posts
Butch said:
What about talking about racing in traffic? ;} or on dirt roads? Or in the air? Oorrrrrr in reverse oh,,,,,,
LOL....How about talking about racing on a controlled track. Treat street racing like Fight Club.

The first rule of Fight Club..... ;-)

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
13BlkSunshine said:
How about talking about racing on a controlled track. Treat street racing like Fight Club.

The first rule of Fight Club.....
Is fight who ever? Jaja jk seen enough to know the first rule,,,,
I've wanted to go to the track to see what I would run, plus cooler weather is coming in so im guessing she'll run smoother

·
Registered
135 Posts
Is fight who ever? Jaja jk seen enough to know the first rule,,,,
I've wanted to go to the track to see what I would run, plus cooler weather is coming in so im guessing she'll run smoother
I am moving to AZ from OH in a couple of weeks....I hope there is a good track in the Phoenix area to "fight". Anyway....back to the topic of Traction....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes yes yes back to traction. My bad I just get mad when everyone has to be a cop. But other than just getting some practice and experience with your car I would look into some lower control arms. I replaced mine and I noticed there was a big difference putting the power down to both tires evenly rather than loading up on the right rear tire. Still get wheel spin but it hooks back up much quicker on the track and the street with out compromising the ride quality.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
13BlkSunshine said:
I am moving to AZ from OH in a couple of weeks....I hope there is a good track in the Phoenix area to "fight". Anyway....back to the topic of Traction....
My birth city. Prepare for the heat sir.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
nosympathy said:
It will be a dryer heat than Ohio gets tho no doubt. We get some nasty humidity in Ohio.
Like walking on the sun. Oh man humidity sucks

·
Registered
84 Posts
Butch said:
Like walking on the sun. Oh man humidity sucks
You should come visit Florida in late spring/early summer! Around midday it's common to hit 90+ degrees at 100% humidity! It's something you never get used to, you just learn to deal with lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts