Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone. I'm new to the site and new to Mustangs. Just bought a '12 GT Premium, Kona Blue, Brembo package, HIDs...that's about it. Oh, and I couldn't resist the interior lighting.

I haven't done anything to it yet, but I plan to, though I'm a bit of a newbie about that stuff - I could probably take a car apart and have a pretty good idea what most of the pieces do...but putting it back together again is a whole other story.

Here's a few pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Manual. Always manual.

Swapping the shifter might be the first thing I do. I've had it a month and I'm not thrilled with the shifter. A friend of mine just got one from MGW, I'm waiting to see how his turns out.

·
Registered
475 Posts
bigB12GT said:
Manual. Always manual.

Swapping the shifter might be the first thing I do. I've had it a month and I'm not thrilled with the shifter. A friend of mine just got one from MGW, I'm waiting to see how his turns out.
Welcome, nice car!

Btw, what does your friend think about his MGW shifter?

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
:welcome:Aboard!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My friend actually sold it, he thinks the interior of his new GT Premium is too pretty to mess with. So no review from him.

I'm hoping to start picking up some mods soon. Unfortunately my house needs a few repairs first, but as soon as that's handled, I'll have something to post about. Until then I'm kinda lurking and reading up on stuff so I won't be too noobish. There's a ton of good advice around here, definitely a lot of you guys know what you're doing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts