Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of y'all drag race? Wednesday nights at Huntsville Dragway (or whatever the official name is) Mustangs and F-Bodies get in free. We should get some people together and go one upcoming Wednesday.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WhiteStang99 said:
on a side note, it looks like you understand the concept of forums better than most of the other people here, lol.
It's good to be me :woot: ! What? Like posting on the appropriate boards?

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Every few weeks. It's usually when somebody calls somebody else out. Then lots of people will use it as an excuse to go to the track and race and see the results.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
n8r said:
whats the price to just come and watch, considering I don't have a mustang to come and run yet.
I think it's $10...unless you're hiding in the trunk of somebody's Mustang...

I think we're gonna try to go a week from tomorrow. Waldo thinks his yellow GT vert has something for The Black Car. He's just gotta make sure that he doesn't have to work that day. I'll keep y'all posted.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
In the next few weeks I will be at Lake Guntersville, Chattanooga and Birmingham. I will try to get up with some of you while I am close to everyone.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Danger Dude said:
In the next few weeks I will be at Lake Guntersville, Chattanooga and Birmingham. I will try to get up with some of you while I am close to everyone.
Cool you could come stare at my engine!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
BROTHER COREY is not going to come and stare at your bone stock engine BY GOD

I will however do some engine ioi to help you out!!! What year is your stang

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
1996 I believe

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Danger Dude said:
BROTHER COREY is not going to come and stare at your bone stock engine BY GOD

I will however do some engine ioi to help you out!!! What year is your stang
Ever find me that machine shop :whistle:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Dont whistle at me or BROTHER COREY WILL BRING HIS SPECIAL STEEL BRAIDED RUBBER HOSE. I have not heard from my Brother in Law. I will call him tonight and see if he has answers

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
What time do you guys usually go to the track? I go to church on wednesday and don't get out till around 7:30-8

1 - 20 of 57 Posts