Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Hi Ginzu, you are about half way between me and Corey (Danger Dude) I am in Burlington, NC, about 120 miles from you.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
MaestroSC glad to have both of you here with us, If there is any way we can help, just hollar!

·
Registered
87 Posts
MaestroSC glad to have both of you here with us, If there is any way we can help, just hollar!
Thanks Rick. I post alot on 3.8, but I think I'm migrating this way. People over here some more "mature" I think..maybe just wishful thinking, but being 25, I'm looking for a little more down to earth, friendly dialogue and not all that "I can beat you" or "you suck" or "f this f that you f'er" type dialogue.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Welcome MaestroSC to 232stangs I have seen your post on 3.8. I stroll over there from time to time. You have a post over there on a ALuminum Drive Shaft Groupe Purchase. It sound interesting.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome MaestroSC to 232stangs I have seen your post on 3.8. I stroll over there from time to time. You have a post over there on a ALuminum Drive Shaft Groupe Purchase. It sound interesting.
Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, I bought a driveshaft from a fella and he mentioned that he had several to sell. So I asked how much to take them off his hands. The only thing I'm waiting on is the one I already bought from him to arrive. I should get it Monday. After checking it out & putting it on, I'm going to let him know if I want the remaining 5 or not. Then I'll be able to help others out by allowing them to purchase them from me. Not looking to make a lot of money, just trying to give others a good deal.

from what I hear, the aluminum dshaft really smoothes out the car, and may give you 3-5 hp boost to the rear wheels from eliminating some "parasitic" loss. However, the smoothness is the selling point I think.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I like mine on my GT, I had it put on the same time as my 3.73s, but I do think it smoothed her out some. Not sure if it got any parasitic power loss back, lol, maybe the dyno will tell someday, if I dyno again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts