Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's kinda cool being one of the few to have a 11+ Mustang, it makes my car unique... I'm known in my area to be the guy with the new body Stang... At the same time it's kinda boring that I don't see any other cars like mine around :-/ I finally saw a 12 Race Red GT convertible at the gas station. Anybody around north jersey or NYC area? It would be kinda nice to be in the presence of a similar car and compare exhausts or whatever... Pics and video clips isn't cutting it for me no more :-/

·
Registered
234 Posts
Where in Northern NJ are you? I am in Northern Rockland County, '11 GT Premium Convertible

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, thank god I keep the stang in the garage most of the time :) I have another everyday car (knock on wood) I bought it in march and only have about 3,950 miles on it... It's my first new car, so u can imagine how much I'm babying this thing :-o

·
Registered
234 Posts
I too keep my Mustang in the Garage, Drive irt when I can, Bought it Used with 3800 miles on it. I do try to drive it as often as possible.

My other vehicle is a 2011 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew, Molten Orange.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Raptor!! Nice!! I seen that in the showroom once... I guess like me most guys around here with nice cars have them in the garage only for a nice day... I wish I had more time and good weather to drive mine, but it's that much sweeter whenever I get to drive or even see another

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah unfortunately ( or fortunately) my stang is my daily car so ill be driving it thru the seasons. Just kind of nervous about the snow and what not. I definitely need some snow tires for sure. Not sure what else I should get

·
Registered
92 Posts
From Queens, NY... my daily driver, but I do have a garage and an SUV('00 4Runner) for when there is snowfall. I just enjoy driving my 'stang! Need some winter tires, though.

We are out there, bro.

·
Registered
39 Posts
what's up guys I'm in Paramus N.J., and yeah i barely ever see 5.0's around, I'm actually debating on which exhaust to get i was thinking of going with the roush axle back

·
Registered
234 Posts
5.ohhhhh said:
what's up guys I'm in Paramus N.J., and yeah i barely ever see 5.0's around, I'm actually debating on which exhaust to get i was thinking of going with the roush axle back
I did the FRPP GT500 axle back. Love it!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Kooks catback exhaust. Sounds so good that I may not install the Kooks 1-3/4" headers and catted h-pipe!

·
Registered
39 Posts
yeah i heard the the kooks im on love with them but there almost a grand compared to 500, but then again i might just save up for them lol

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

and are there ever any meets in jersey or nyc im just curious because i'm new to this ?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea I was hoping there are mustang meets around here... I just brought it up cuz i rarely see a 11+ around here, but there are tons of Camaros everywhere...I think American Muscle does a big one in PA once a year

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey guys, I'm looking to get some tints on my stang. Didu guys get it done? For how much and where?

Anddd we should really start our own thread in the region section

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Daveeemoon said:
Hey guys, I'm looking to get some tints on my stang. Didu guys get it done? For how much and where?

Anddd we should really start our own thread in the region section
I got mine done in Lodi, it's one of the best places IMHO, it was about $250 but they use 3M and have a good reputation and do it right the 1st time

·
Registered
113 Posts
Central Jersey, I have a 2011 Saleen and a 99 Saleen, both blue convertibles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in parlin and the mustang is the wife's.I did the magnaflow off road x and the gt 500 axle back couldn't be happier with the sound. as for tint a local guy did it and came out good.The car will also be driven all year round.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts