Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I am from Northern NJ, Hackettstown, Lets get a group of people for a meet, it be sweet. I just have a busy schedule
Here is my car

·
Banned
7 Posts
i'm in bernardsville and would most definitely be interested in meeting for show and tell, a day at the track, or whatever...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NJ meetup

Cool. Let's see if we can find some more people.
I can set something up for next weekend. I don't know about track time, never been to one. Anyone know how that works?

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I live by Island State Dragway, never ran before, I can get a few guys form NJ to get on these forums

·
Registered
567 Posts
what up, Im here....

Ill be busy these next few weekends so I think Im out for the track.

-Get my wisdom teeth out 8/7, will be on the couch for a few days
-Cam install weekend 16-17 (have to hang out with the gf on fri night)
-Bday 8/23 (although, I may be up for the track this fri 8/22 to see what the cam does)

lmk..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Meetup

How about this Sunday? I know a place down by the GW bridge that we can meet up and then get some food at an outback steakhouse. Lots of ricers gather there on sunday too. (If you want to race)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
i am going to Seaside Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
[No message]

·
Registered
46 Posts
im in eastern PA, my gf lives in nj and i race at the track at island all the time if u guys ever get a meet going make sure u let me know its tough to find hooked up 6's around here :)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Menace you probly pass my house on ur way to island :mrgreen:

·
Registered
46 Posts
ya my girl knows ppl that graduated from hackettstown i do pass by it heh, my girl graduated from warren hills she lives in washington, nj. im sure u know of it :)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I live across the quick check and fleet bank on 46

·
Registered
1 Posts
Count me in

I'm in Morris County. already in the Mustang Club of America and the local chapter Garden State Region Mustang Club. I got me an '02 V6 with a crap load of mods, would be neat to get together with some other 6Bangers. feel free to email me.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Im coming back to jersey Oct 17-19.

Ill be going down to Etown for MM & FF Fords @ Etown for saturday and maybe sunday.

Ill be grouped with the CJMF guys though, but you should all go! We can cruise down on sat if anyones interested!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts