Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the Jacobs Nitrous Master the best for the price out there? The last thing I want to do is not get the most or get too much (BOOM) out of my 75-100 shot!!!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
just get a pressure guage and make sure its in the 1000psi range. you dont want advanced timing for nitrous. you want stock or slightly retarted for a 100 shot and stock for a 75 shot. then run 92-93 octane gas

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've heard that you can run the DIS-4 with a timing retarDer chip or switch ot something, maybe even run a trip off the WOT switch!
The JNM has adjustable timing ****** and several other adjustments...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Actually Monkey on the single ports you can run advanced timing on the 75 and 100 shot if properly tuned. Just make sure if you dyno tune you remember your exact bottle pressure so you can keep it at that all the time to get the most power and safety. Thats how we tuned my car and never ran into detonation on good 93.

TheSarge: I wouldn't waste money on a controller. Worse comes to worse buy a BMN Window Switch from Mikey94 on V6p. I am not even running a controller on the new set-up on a 150 shot. If you do go big though NX has an awesome new controller out and there are copies of the old one floating around for cheap on e-bay.

I also survived the 2 years of 75-100 shot and ran great.

Zach

1 - 4 of 4 Posts