Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO I have a 1990 mustang 5.0 high output :) and well I there selling me a nos kit for 200 buks but I have original miles on the car idk how much but it's a lot a lot lol and well everything is stock besides the gt 40 heads that where ported double spring and rebuilt ;) but other than that manifold injectors pistons ect ect are abused lol and stock I'm not saying there in really bad condition but they've been thrue alot lol should I get the nos kit or what do u guys have in mind :)

·
Registered
7,311 Posts

that's all i've got...unless that's actually the brand of the kit you bought lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol thanks guys yea I was thinking not to but they where selling it really cheap lol but thanks

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Lol thanks guys yea I was thinking not to but they where selling it really cheap lol but thanks
It's fine with a cooler plug and ****** the timing a touch.. Stay 100-125 or less, use a wet shot.. ZEX uses the TPS and won't let it spray below 3k and you can set the RPM it shuts off.. :good:
Nitrous is very safe when set up and used correctly.. The ppl that generally have issues are misuse it and are far to aggressive with the jetting.

Your engine has forged pistons stock so it's a little tougher in that respect compared to others....

·
Registered
243 Posts
I wouldn't run it with a stock engine if I were you. My engine was built to run nitrous. I didn't know if I wanted to or not so I went ahead and installed powerforged pistons. But with a stock engine, I wouldn't do it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts