Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was walking to my first class at school and i walk past a 02 v6 mustang (auto cuz i looked) at first i seen teh cobra rs and the cobra R wing, and was like ok, he has runnign ponyes on the middle bottom part of his rear bumper, SVT badge on the rear wiht ROUSH badged under that, then on the rear window had SVT on it, then on the side windows SVT in red, and had SVT badges under his running ponyes also, then on the front winshield has ROU SH, rou on one side in reflective colors like multi colors, adn the sh on the other side....and numberus other stupidities... i watn to get a pic if i see it again, he must have put 200 bucks into miss badging that pos.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha ha, don't you love people who believe looks are everything. Wait, I partially believe in that but at least I don't have stickers all over mine contradicting with one another. When i finish with mine I won't claim it to be a R or anything like that, just a mustang :D

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
And you gotta get a pic BTW

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have yet to see the driver.... but if i ever do on the road i will be sure to embarass him.... or hell even if i see him getting in it, i will point out that roush doesnt make v6 SVTs.... lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
Some day I am going to put a GT badge on one side of my car, and a cobra badge on the other, with a SVT badge on the back and Mach one stikers all over it. But then I'm going to get a rear bumper that reads "Super Six" on the back. That way people on one side will think cobra, people on the other will think GT, and everyone behind me will think "idiot"....lol

one badge, one sticker, one mind...

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
98GreenStallion said:
Some day I am going to put a GT badge on one side of my car, and a cobra badge on the other, with a SVT badge on the back and Mach one stikers all over it. But then I'm going to get a rear bumper that reads "Super Six" on the back. That way people on one side will think cobra, people on the other will think GT, and everyone behind me will think "idiot"....lol

one badge, one sticker, one mind...
You just named the five quickest ways to get you ass kicked as you enter your car! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts