Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the flat six of the boxter is weak. a 2.7L engine only putting out 228bhp. (btw, they are only about $45k and not 60)

the S's on the other hand have a bit more. from a 3.2L flat 6 engine pushing about 260bhp. that car is about $55-60. that would have beat you easily

these numbers are right

·
Registered
29 Posts
250mph-275mph range?!?!? Somebody please tell me this is a typo...or that you meant 250 HP - 275 HP!!!! :oops:

·
Registered
83 Posts
the S's on the other hand have a bit more. from a 3.2L flat 6 engine pushing about 260bhp. that car is about $55-60. that would have beat you easily
Ya. I know that. I have already said that it would. The whole 250mph thing, i think he was refering to the hp. I know for a fact that Boxsters cannot reach a top speed of that.

·
Registered
44 Posts
aggiesarge said:
250mph-275mph range?!?!? Somebody please tell me this is a typo...or that you meant 250 HP - 275 HP!!!! :oops:
I do believe he means km/h and not mph, and that is still damn near 200 mph. Remember they OFTEN test those things i=on the autobon(?)

·
Registered
29 Posts
They don't test them on the autobahn...they take them to a track like Nurburing(sp?). Even so, a Boxster won't top out at 200mph...not even a German spec one. Maybe 150...

·
Registered
83 Posts
I want to go to the Autobahn with 5 cars of my choice :D :D :twisted: :twisted: 8)

·
Registered
83 Posts
el cheapo said:
id rather go to a track. run a GP track, that would rock.
No. My idea is better :D 8)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Morpheus said:
aggiesarge said:
I do believe he means km/h and not mph, and that is still damn near 200 mph. Remember they OFTEN test those things i=on the autobon(?)
you know i think you are right about the km/hr thing. the guy would have to be driving a dragster. and now i'm not sure it was a boxter becaus iv'e seen several cars that look similar. one thing i am sure of is that it was FAST. i might as well been driving a lawn mower. :-? :-? :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts