Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
you found the right place! and welcome back, btw nice looking car ya got there :cool:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So just throw it in the v6 forum? Not sure if anyone is really interested anyway... Over the next two weeks I am putting on new intakes, heads, cam, and a vortech sq2 supercharger with intercooler. I will probably put some pics on my cardomain page but that isn't much fun to update. I might have questions too. ;)

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
sounds fun, take your TIME else you may be re doing it and only use the best gaskets and bolts (arp head bolts)

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
wendyc said:
So just throw it in the v6 forum? Not sure if anyone is really interested anyway... Over the next two weeks I am putting on new intakes, heads, cam, and a vortech sq2 supercharger with intercooler. I will probably put some on my cardomain page but that isn't much fun to update. I might have questions too. ;)
:done: :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah the purchasing of parts took a lot of thought and research. I think I have the best of everything. I am only waiting on gauges and a double roller timing chain. Then everything will be here. We have started the tear down though. Maybe I should save this for the project thread. ;)

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Glad to see you joined wendy :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the link Sonic. I got here and remembered that I was already registered from back when the site had a different name. I used to be a lurker... :eek:: Thanks for sending me over! :)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Thats hawt a chick wit some knowledge (member kids knowledge is power)

Good luck wit your project

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
mmm mmm and she drives a gst spyder. i think im in love.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts